- You have to enter a dish that can be eaten cold outside of the kitchen and requires no additional on the spot cooking (so grilling outside doesn’t count) You have to actually PREPARE something yourself, video submissions of other people cooking, pre-made food from the deli and links to good picnic recipes don’t count.
- Anyone can enter. If you don’t have a blog you can send me a photo and description and I’ll post on my page: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have to post by the deadline of Wednesday, June 16. (just under three weeks away) I will post my entry and then you come to my blog and comment that you are UP. I’ll come ’round and visit your site to see your entry and declare a winner.
- Extra bonus points go to those that add a photo of their picnic or fave picnic spot!
- Christmas Day picnic on the beach in Sydney eating oysters, prawns and smoked fish while drinking local sparkling wine.
- Under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl watching Sting and Annie Lennox and eating pressed Italian sandwiches, antipasti and salads.
- On the bike trail at Shark Valley in the Everglades eating simple submarine sandwiches and drinking lemonade from a backpack cooler.
If you are looking for Miami cooking classes or a chef to provide unique culinary entertainment for your next event or party, call Laura Lafata aka La Diva Cucina! Click HERE for more info!cooking class, cocktails, parties, cocktail party, Miami, coral gables, events, bartending class, cocktail class, Laura Lafata, Miami Beach, miami cooking classes, bachelorette parties, bachelorette party, personal chef, corporate events, catering, personal chef, party entertainment, www.ladivacucina.com, top chef
Originally posted 2010-05-27 13:16:00.