The party was a huge success and was actually pretty serious stuff for a couple of 18-year-olds, especially when I think of the kids I know today who can barely make popcorn let alone throw a cocktail party!
My dad’s side of the family boasted talented musicians and most family events ended up with guitars, keyboards and musical “jams!” My bro would be playing guitar while La Diva would be on vocals. Clearly it was in my blood to be a party thrower and entertainer.
La Diva will show you!
Let La Diva help you feed hungry guests!
* Three cocktails:
- Lemongrass ginger martini with Skyy Citrus Infusion vodka
- Rosangel hibiscus tequila pomegranate margarita
- Miami Sunset with classic Campari and blood orange! YUM!
* Six appetizers:
- white bean and garlic dip with crostini
- Thai red curry party bites
- pinwheels two ways: Italian turkey sausage or sun-dried tomato artichoke
- fried stuffed green olives
- mango curry shrimp cups
* Recipe book: jam packed with party throwing tips and bartending secrets.
* Door prize!
* Hip beats supplied by DJ Nevah L8 (4 dinnah) and conducted in a groovy designer kitchen!
* And most importantly, you’ll now be armed with all the knowledge and recipes to throw your own fabulous cocktail party!
Price is $78 per person or $145 for two (cash or check only)
For more info please click here.
Meanwhile, La Diva worked on creating another dee-lish “small bite” for my class: caramelized onion and mushroom tarts with a blue cheese custard! Want to know how to make ’em? Come to the “small bites, BIG DRINKS” class!
cooking class, cocktails, parties, cocktail party, Miami, coral gables, events, bartending class, cocktail class, Laura Lafata, Miami Beach, miami cooking classes, bachelorette parties, bachelorette party, personal chef, corporate events, catering, personal chef, party entertainment
Originally posted 2009-09-14 13:58:00.